Thursday 21 July 2011

Hen Party Vintage Cupcake Class



Hello!

I held another lovely hen party at the weekend, well I actually run them every weekend but I don't always take photographs. I thought I would this time as everyone dressed up in their finest vintage, both the bride to be and her best friend had on their grandma's dresses from the 50s and they looked gorgeous!







They all spent the afternoon sipping champagne from vintage teacups and enjoyed a full afternoon tea whilst listening to Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and Nina Simone amongst others! They came away with 9 beautifully decorated vanilla cupcakes which I was told went down very well during the rest of their hen weekend.




Lucy, the bride to be is hiring my vintage teapots to fill with flowers at her wedding and my teacups will be filled with old fashioned sweets, cant wait to see the photos.







We wish you a beautiful wedding day Lucy!



Love

Vintage and Cake x

2 comments:

  1. Mum of the Bride24 July 2011 at 02:00

    We did have a fantastic and memorable day, and Julie & Ben were wonderful. Highly recommend it for a different,fun experience.
    Thank you Vintage & Cake!!

    ReplyDelete